Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TooKnown Chops It Up With Streetz N Young Deuces!


(TooKnown)1. What it is yall? Good looks for takin time out ur busy schedule to do this interview with me. I mean I dont know who doesnt know who yall are, but tell the people who yall are and where yall represent..
(Streetz) Well I am Streetz of Streetz -n- Young Deuces aka SNYD. We are from Milwaukee but we rep the Midwest as a whole!!! We are the next big thing in hip-hop!
(Young Deuces) I'm that one dude from Milwaukee, who reps the midwest soooooo tough, lol I really don't have a name but ppl call me Young Deuces so I'll stick w/that...lol

2. How did yall get into the whole rap game??
(YD) By birth...we was born into hip-hop way back in 1986 it was a great day....lol but really we was brought right into hip-hop. My pops was a local, respected, Emcee & Dj so I saw the album process first hand ya know!!!
(S) Yea I mean we have been rapping for a long time as kids and we started taking it serious when we got in high school and thats when we formed SNYD as a group. We went hard on the net and we got on the move and started grindin globally!

3. Why decide to be a duo instead of independent artists??
(S) Well we choose to be a duo because its not really 2 many out there and together we compliment each other and our music together showcases that at a high level.
(YD) Yea It just make the movement stronger really!!! I mean you got 2 cats who can write, spit, has charisma, has serious swa.... wait I forgot its the official death of that word, lol we have crazy FLAVOR, and we just have fun....I mean its natural so alone we're strong but together its stronger.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW



Big shouts to dat dude TooKnown for interviewin' Streetz N Young Deuces

No comments: