Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Return To You...WITH A NEW BANGER FROM STREETZ & YOUNG DEUCES!!!


You see the ultra ill SNYD pic above, and you see that I'm back at it, after a good morning and early afternoon of throwing up everything that's been inside of me the passed couple days I'm back at it! What better way then with a new cut from them dudes STREETZ & YOUNG DEUCES! The banger I'm braggin' 'bout is called "Everybody Know Me" and it's produced by 2Much, I'm sure if you an avid BBBer you know who 2Much is...I post a lot of songs produced by him lol. Peep the jawn, and watch out for "Straight Drop Muzik"...which will be hosted by...DJ Head Dibiase! Shouts once again to K. Monsta for winnin' the first ever "SNYD Rock Your Beat" contest! Watch out for a BBB feature on K. Monsta tomorrow morning...PEEP THE TRACK!!!


No comments: